Love, Emma - Care packages for life's hardest moments
Christmas was Emma's favourite time of year - a special time to make memories, enjoy quality time with special people and exchange gifts.
Rodney and Maree from Aussie Wine Boxes and Crates have donated the beautiful wooden boxes which we have filled with these Christmas-themed goodies.
* Only 25 of these limited edition Love, Emma Christmas Boxes are available. Order early to secure your box, and if you prefer, we will ship closer to Christmas. Just leave your shipping instruction in the note section at check-out.
This treasured keepsake was hand-made by Kylie Johnson in her Brisbane boutique ceramic studio, Paper Boat Press. The ornament is made from a creamy earthenware clay with a gloss glaze, with a tied cream ribbon for hanging. On the front is Emma’s favourite Winnie the Pooh quote surrounded by a beautiful red and green Christmas wreath and the ‘Love, Emma’ logo on the reverse.
Book – Days of Christmas, A Collection of Seasonal Reflections
At a time when there is so much to do and so much to celebrate, take time to savour the season. This book is filled with thoughts to keep you close to the heart of the season. Read one reflection each day from December 1st to Christmas Day, like an advent calendar or choose the reflection that's right for the moment. You'll find your own way to connect with these thoughts and to kindle a renewed appreciation for everything that Christmas means to you.
The Christmas Box wouldn't be complete without a pair of Love, Emma sequined Slumbies. Maybe an Aussie Christmas isn't quite the time for slippers but you can put them away for the cooler months.
Our Christmas Slumbies are of course available in red and gold and in three sizes - small (5-6), medium (7-8) and large (9-10).
* Use the drop-down box to select your size and colour.
Hug Me Mug - White with Gold Spots
There is a sense of comfort you feel when you sit with your hands wrapped around a warm cup of tea or coffee. Robert Gordon’s Hug Me Mugs are the perfect fit, designed to be ‘hugged’, and most importantly, designed to hold enough tea/coffee to have you covered for a while!
Love, Emma Candle – Pavlova
The scent of Emma’s pavlova has been recreated by Mal and Kerry from Majjak Candles and Fragrances. Kerry describes the scent as calming but playful and sweet. A blend of passionfruit, raspberry, blackberry, pawpaw and vanilla with a hint of caramel. Does anything reflect an Aussie Christmas better than a pavlova?
Dear Melanoma Folding Parasol
A stylish, practical sun umbrella by Sunbella. The smaller size of this parasol makes it a perfect addition to our Christmas Box to be used during our warm festive season.
- Classic white cotton fabric
- Clear solid plastic handle embellished with a genuine Swarovski crystal
- Flexible fibreglass spokes and quality mechanism
- Dear Melanoma logo on the canopy
- UPF rating of 50+
- Comes in a protective fabric bag with carry strap
- Folds to 32cms fitting conveniently into your bag
- Open canopy diameter is 83cms
- Full length of the open parasol is 53cms
- Weighs just 270 grams